Terms and Conditions
- Food/Refreshment by SNEC only
- Trade stands by agreement only
- All booking times must include allowance for set up and breakdown
- SNEC contact on call for emergencies only
- Set up & breakdown by hirer
- All horse dropings must be removed from arenas
- Arena rules to be strictly adhered to
- All bookings must be accompanied by a risk assessment form & a deposit cheque for 25% of total hire fee
- The hirer is responsible for obtaining suitable first aid to meet the event requirements
- Hirers to comply with any member of the SNEC team
- All Prices relate to training/development events. Competition events will incur a service charge.
- If the client decides to cancel the event or withdraw from the booking agreement, they are responsible for the full amount of the booking fee and to any costs borne by SNEC in connection with the event, up to the date of the clients written cancellation. Providing that notice of the cancellation is received prior to the booking date, if SNEC finds another client for the whole or part of the facility hired, the client is liable to pay only for that part of the facility and for the period of the booking agreement which has not been taken over by the other client. The balance of the booking fee is due 30 days prior to the event, any additional costs incurred during the event will be invoiced accordingly.
- All horsescotland member bodies are entitled to a 15% discount, individual members 10% discount
- All breakages must be paid for
Download a copy of our Conditions of Entry for Showjumping Competitions below.