Wednesday Night Show Jumping
Entries close on 10th August 2022 at 9.00am.
Start times are approximate and published for guidance only
- 5.30pm – Clear Rounds (Cross Poles)
- 6.30pm – 60cm Open
- 70cm Open
- 80cm Open
- 90cm Open
- 1.00m Open
All classes run as Single Phase under British Showjumping Club Rules.
Entry Fee: £12 per entry plus £3 medical charge once per rider.
What Can We Wear?
Normal show attire is not required however, it is important that you and your horse/pony are suitably dressed and equipped. We have put together a brief dress code overview to explain what you can wear.
- Hats – protective headgear must be worn at all times when mounted which complies to the following standards. Harnesses must be properly adjusted and fastened at all times when mounted. British – PAS 015 (2011), VG1 – Provided they are BSI Kitemarked. European – VG1 – Provided they are BSI Kitemarked. American – All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2016. Australian and New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2006 onwards
- Jackets – suitable jacket without a hood or loose section
- Shirts – shirts may have long/short sleeves and must be properly done up at all times
- Breeches/Jodhpurs – no jeans or other types of trouser
- Boots – all footwear must be traditional riding boots or leather jodhpur boots with leather “gaiters,” no trainers
- Body Protectors – optional but if an inflatable body protector is worn a BETA approved body protector must be worn underneath
- Hairnets – in the interest of safety it is advisable that long hair should always be tied back
- Spurs/Whips – as per British Showjumping rules, a guide can be found here
- Jewellery – worn anywhere on the body can increase the risk of injury, riders are strongly recommended to remove all jewellery