Wednesday Night Showjumping
Wednesday Night Showjumping is back on 18th May 2022
Keep an eye on this page for all the latest information.
Entries close on 18 May 2022 at 10.00am. Late entries possibly accepted on the evening.
⏰ Start times are approximate and published for guidance only ⏰
- 5.30pm – Clear Rounds (Cross Poles)
- 6.30pm – 60cm Open
- 70cm Open
- 80cm Open
- 90cm Open
- 1.00m Open
All classes run as Single Phase under British Showjumping Club Rules.
Entry Fee: £12 per entry plus £3 medical charge once per rider.
What Can We Wear?
Normal show attire is not required however, it is important that you and your horse/pony are suitably dressed and equipped. We have put together a brief dress code overview to explain what you can wear.
- Hats – protective headgear must be worn at all times when mounted which complies to the following standards. Harnesses must be properly adjusted and fastened at all times when mounted. British – PAS 015 (2011), VG1 – Provided they are BSI Kitemarked. European – VG1 – Provided they are BSI Kitemarked. American – All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2016. Australian and New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2006 onwards
- Jackets – suitable jacket without a hood or loose section
- Shirts – shirts may have long/short sleeves and must be properly done up at all times
- Breeches/Jodhpurs – no jeans or other types of trouser
- Boots – all footwear must be traditional riding boots or leather jodhpur boots with leather “gaiters,” no trainers
- Body Protectors – optional but if an inflatable body protector is worn a BETA approved body protector must be worn underneath
- Hairnets – in the interest of safety it is advisable that long hair should always be tied back
- Spurs/Whips – as per British Showjumping rules, a guide can be found here
- Jewellery – worn anywhere on the body can increase the risk of injury, riders are strongly recommended to remove all jewellery