BS Category One
Including the HAYGAIN hay steamers Diamond Championship Qualifier
Entries for all competitions close as outlined below.
Competitions 1 and 2: 7 December 2019 18:00
Competitions 3 – 7: Once the first horse in the preceding class jumps.
Enter online via EquiLive Online Entries, https://entry.equilive.uk.
All entries are subject to the Scottish National Equestrian Centre’s Conditions of Entry for Showjumping Competitions available here.
Limited stabling and hook-up available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Passports and vaccination certificates must be available for inspection at any time; any horse that does not comply with our Biosecurity Policy will be evicted from the venue immediately.
A copy of our Biosecurity Policy can be downloaded below.
Starters as of 7 December, 7.45pm
- Club 70cm – 8 starters (Start list now available)
- 85cm Nat Am – 22 starters (Start list now available)
- 95cm Nat Am – 26 starters
- HAYGAIN hay steamers Diamond Championship Qualifier – 21 starters
- Discovery/1.00m – 13 starters
- 1.05m Nat Am – 17 starters
- Newcomers/1.10m (1.10m Nat Am DCs on offer) – 15 starters